Premature Ejaculation WT
Psychotherapy doesn't have to look like that. Tipultech provides computerized web-therapy. This means that the treatment is done independent of human therapist intervention. The focus is on you and not on the patient-therapist relationship.
Available anytime... anywhere. Now available a treatment program for Premature Ejaculation. A program that allow you the benefits of discrete therapy, in your time, in private without the need to expose yourself to anybody. Other programs will be available soon.
Tipultech's mission is to promote well being through evidence based therapy - this is mostly based on Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT). We bring to you solutions which are aimed towards the general public.
At a reasonable price. We believe that therapy shouldn't be available to wealthy people only. We are committed to reasonable prices aimed at the general public.
Evidence base therapy. We also think that therapy should be based on scientific evidence. In order to get the best results we stick only to reliable and valid methods.
Premature ejaculation (PE) occurs when a man experiences orgasm and expels semen soon after sexual activity and with minimal penile stimulation. There is no uniform cut-off defining ''premature'', but a consensus of experts at the International Society for Sexual Medicine endorsed a definition including ''ejaculation which always or nearly always occurs prior to or within about one minute''...... Read more.
Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT) is centered around the attempt to change thoughts, beliefs, assumptions and behaviors. This kind of therapy has become the most popular method in English-speaking countries for dealing with a whole range of neuroses and psychopathologies, including mood problems (mainly depression) and anxieties. The pref...... Read more
Premature Ejaculation News
- In a study to determine whether Acupuncture is effective as a premature ejaculation treatment, researchers randomly assigned 90 heterosexual, sexually active men into paroxetine, acupuncture, and placebo groups. Increases of ejaculation times with paroxetine, acupuncture, and placebo were 82.7, 65.7, and 33.1 seconds, respectively. Extent of ejaculation delay induced by paroxetine was significantly higher than that of acupuncture. The research concluded that although less effective than daily paroxetine, acupuncture had a significant stronger ejaculation-delaying effect than placebo and can be an alternative treatment for premature ejaculation (Sunay et.al., 2011).
- Premature ejaculation is a very common problem. In a series of studies conducted in the US between 1999-2008 among adolescents and men aged up to 60, nearly 30% reported having experienced premature ejaculation at least once in the past year. In another study, which involved 12,100 participants in the US, Germany and Italy, it has been revealed that less than 10% of men suffering from premature ejaculation seek treatment.
- Our program for the treatment of Premature Ejaculation is now available also in Spanish: (Tratamiento de Eyaculación Precoz)
- In an american study of 1587 males in monogamous/heterosexual relationships, 207 were diagnosed with Premature Ejaculation (13%). In comparison with males who weren't diagnosed with Premature Ejaculation, males diagnosed with Premature Ejaculation reported lower control over ejaculation(72% vs. 5%), and lower satisfaction with sexual intercourse (31% vs. 1%). Males who were diagnosed with Premature Ejaculation also reported that their ejaculation time cause them more personal distress (64% vs. 4%) and more interpersonal difficulty (31% vs. 1%). (Patrick et al., 2005).
- An american study have shown that Dapoxetine significantly reduced Premature Ejaculation. Mean IELT at baseline was 47 seconds, and at study endpoint (week 12 or final visit) was 105 seconds for placebo vs. 200 seconds for 60 mg dapoxetine. Dapoxetine doses were effective on the first dose. Common adverse events were nausea (20·1%), about 6% experienced diarrhoea, headache and dizziness (Pryor et al., 2006). The researchers concluded that the study have shown that dapoxetine is effective and generally well tolerated for Premature Ejaculation Treatment when given on demand.
- In a study that examined the psychological impact of premature ejaculation on the man and his partner, the researchers interviewed of 28 american men with self-diagnosed premature ejaculation. They reported that the men focused on two major themes: negative impact on self-confidence and future/current relationships. The conclusion was that premature ejaculation has a similar qualitative impact on the individual as erectile dysfunction (Symonds, et.al, 2003)
Does a man that ejaculate within 5 minutes, suffers from premature ejaculation? In a study among 500 volunteering normative couples from five countries (Netherlands, Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom and United States) it has been found that the average time to ejaculation was 5.4 minutes. The researchers also studied the differences resulting from various factors, and found for example, that circumcision does not affect the time period prior to ejaculation. What does affect it then? Cultural differences, for example. Turkish men suffered premature ejaculation significantly greater than men in other countries.
The majority of men suffering premature ejaculation are trying to first handle it with the assistance of distraction. But problem is that it just does not work! Studies on thoughts and mental processes shows that the attempt to prevent from thinking about something, paradoxically brings it more to our thoughts. In addition, what’s the fun in having sexual intercourse while trying to solve arithmetic problems?? Others who suffer premature ejaculation think that using a condom can delay it, the problem is that studies show that using a condom does not delay it.